YetAnotherForum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

Get Charts for a Route Options
Art
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2016 6:14:02 AM

Groups: Registered

I am planning a trip later this year and have laid out the route on Nuno and used the "Get Charts" function (right click on the route). After deselecting the charts not required for the planned route from the list I was left with the required charts and the cost. I will not purchase the charts just yet in case the trip doesn't go ahead as planned but will purchase them nearer to the set off date. It would be good if there was a "wishlist" function so that the list of required charts are saved and could be viewed every time Nuno is used. It is currently a bit of a faf loading the charts and choosing them from the complete list, so having a saved "wishlist" would be a helpful function.
Alex Sharples
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 4:54:14 AM

Groups: Moderators, Administrators, Registered

Good morning Art.

Thank you for the "wishlist" idea. We really like this and will have a think about the best way to implement this for a future release of Nuno.

Its great to hear about how people are using Nuno so may we ask where you are planing to go?

Good Sailing
Alex
Art
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 5:57:42 AM

Groups: Registered

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your response.

The plan is to head off from Suffolk to Brest Maritime festival in July but I also use Nuno for occasional boat deliveries.
Generally, I think the Nuno package is excellent with great features, but the "wishlist" mod. would make the get charts feature a little less clunky.

Cheers,
Art